The Online Information Center in West Covina provides you with the opportunity to experience online courses through an interactive self-guided tour or by viewing an actual online class. Advisors are on-site to discuss your educational goals, financial aid options and get you started on the right online degree or certificate program for you.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Attend an information session to learn about the Registered Nursing to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program at National University.
- Speak with an admissions advisor about the RN to BSN program
- Earn your BSN in two years or less
- State board & professionally accredited Nursing Department
- Graduates qualify for Public Health Nurse certification
- Bring in your transcripts for program pre-evaluation
- Financial aid available
RN to BSN Information Session Dates:
January 24th at 11AM
February 12th at 6PM
March 3rd at 5PM
West Covina Online Information Center Video