Krystal F. - Class of 2021

Captioning and Interpreting Services

Registering for Captioning and Interpreting Services

Students who are Deaf or hard of hearing are eligible for interpreting or captioning services to support their courses and required coursework. To use interpreting or captioning services, students must be registered with National University’s Student Accessibility Services (SAS) and currently approved for this accommodation.If you are a prospective student, please still contact the SAS team at [email protected] for more information.

If you would like to request captioning or interpreting services, but have not yet registered with Student Accessibility Services (SAS), visit Getting Started.

Requesting Captioning or Interpreting Services

After receiving your accommodation letter, you will need to use the appropriate online forms listed below:

Please note: It is the student’s responsibility to request captioning/interpreting services five business days before the requested date of service. The University will do its best to fulfill interpreting requests; however, it may be difficult to coordinate requests submitted with short notice. Please contact Student Accessibility Services at [email protected] to confirm the services. Requests made during non-business hours may take additional time to fill.