National University Proudly Partners with GMR
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, is proud to partner with Global Medical Response (GMR) and its Family of Companies. It is our honor to support public safety professionals like you, who protect and serve our communities every day. We’re committed to providing affordable, accessible education to help you reach your goals and advance your career.
About the Partnership
To show our appreciation for the work you do, National University is offering a 25% tuition scholarship for over 75 flexible degree programs.* Through this partnership, you can earn an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree. Plus, your Spouses and Dependents save 25% on tuition as well.
To apply for your partnership benefits, fill out this form and send it directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
All Members of The GMR Family Qualify for the Partnership Benefits
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University is often able to award credit for prior career training programs and prides itself on its strict alignment with official training standards, including those for Emergency Medical Technician (EMT).
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training Course Credits:
- BS Homeland Security & Emergency Management: 6 quarter units, savings of $2,220
Meet one on one to speak with an Account Specialist about different programs and scholarship options.
We’ve Got a Program for You
National University has several programs tailored to the public safety field, including the following:
- Bachelors of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Bachelors of Nursing
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Public Administration
- Masters of Nursing
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with an account specialist to discuss degree programs and scholarship options.
Why Choose National University?
Our mission is to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
- Flexible four-week courses, so you can focus on one subject at a time and finish faster
- Year-round enrollment, so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow
- Classes offered online or on-site at locations across California
- A nonprofit, private university environment that is focused on helping you reach your educational goals
- Regionally accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
About National University
National University is a San Diego-based nonprofit founded in 1971 by retired U.S. Navy Capt. David Chigos. As the largest private nonprofit university in San Diego, our mission is to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. A pioneer in the digital space, we’ve offered online classes for more than 20 years. Today, we offer over 75 programs through our unique four-week class format. Our undergraduate and graduate programs include healthcare, business, education, engineering, law and criminal justice, and homeland security. Classes are available online or at locations across California.
*Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy, and doctoral programs are excluded.