National University Proudly Partners with GMR
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, is proud to partner with Global Medical Response (GMR) and its family of companies. It is our honor to support public safety professionals like you, who protect and serve our communities every day. We’re committed to providing affordable, accessible education to help you reach your goals and advance your career.
About the Partnership
To show our appreciation for the work you do, National University is offering a 25% tuition scholarship for over 75 flexible degree programs.* Through this partnership, you can earn an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree. Plus, your spouses and dependents save 25% on tuition as well. You can also earn a free class for every three classes you complete in a 6-month period through our Fast-Track Scholarship.**
To apply for your partnership benefits, fill out this form and send it directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
All Members of The GMR Family Qualify for the Partnership Benefits
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University is often able to award credit for prior career training programs and prides itself on its strict alignment with official training standards, including those for Emergency Medical Technician (EMT).
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training Course Credits:
- BS Homeland Security & Emergency Management: 6 quarter units, savings of $2,220
Meet one on one to speak with an Account Specialist about different programs and scholarship options.
Nursing is one of many professional degrees you can pursue
National University has one of the largest nursing programs in CA. It may be possible to combine the Partnership and Fast Track Scholarship on some of these courses of study. Be sure and ask your Advisor about the options for the specific program you are interested in. National University offers the following nursing programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN California)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Second Bachelor Degree (California)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- Generic Entry
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing- RN Completion
- Master of Science in Nursing
- RN-Master of Science in Nursing Pathway
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- LVN to RN 30 Unit Option Certificate
For a list of all our programs Click Here.
Why Choose National University?
Our mission is to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 170,000 alumni worldwide.
- Flexible four-week classes, so you can focus on one subject at a time and finish faster
- Year-round enrollment, so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow
- On-campus or online options that give you flexible class format options
- A nonprofit, private university environment that is focused on helping you reach your educational goals
- Regionally accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
About National University
National University is a San Diego-based nonprofit founded in 1971 by retired U.S. Navy Capt. David Chigos. As the largest private nonprofit university in San Diego, our mission is to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. A pioneer in the digital space, we’ve offered online classes for more than 20 years. Today, we offer over 75 on-campus and online programs through our unique four-week class format. Our undergraduate and graduate programs include healthcare, business, education, engineering, law and criminal justice, and homeland security. Classes are available online or at over 20 locations in California and Nevada.
*Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy, and doctoral programs are excluded.
**Students must complete 13.5 quarter units, beginning with the August 2020 term, before the Fast Track scholarship can be applied. Any units taken prior to the August 2020 term are ineligible towards the required 13.5 quarter units. Scholarship will apply to the last 4.5 quarter units of the eligibility period after grades are received for the first 13.5 quarter units.