25% Tuition Scholarship for AMR Employees
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, is proud to partner with American Medical Response (AMR), supporting public safety professionals like you who protect and serve our communities every day. Through our Public Safety Promise, we’re committed to providing affordable, accessible higher education designed to help you advance your career and reach your goals.
About the Partnership
To show our appreciation for the work that you do, National University is offering a 25% Tuition Scholarship for over 75 flexible degree programs.* Through this partnership, you can earn an associate, bachelor’s, or master’s degree in fields such as criminal justice, homeland security, and public administration. Plus, your spouses and dependents save 25% on tuition as well. You can also earn a free class for every three classes you complete in a six-month period through our Fast Track Scholarship.**
To apply for your partnership benefits, fill out this form and send it directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University also gives credit for prior career training programs, including:
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Training Course Credits:
- BS Homeland Security & Emergency Management: 6 quarter units, savings of $2,220
Schedule a one-on-one meeting with an account specialist to discuss degree programs and scholarship options.
Pursue Your Professional Degree in Nursing
National University has one of the largest nursing programs in California. It may be possible to combine the Partnership and Fast Track Scholarship on some of these courses of study. Be sure and ask your advisor about the options for the specific program you are interested in. National University offers the following nursing programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN California)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Second Bachelor Degree (California)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing — Generic Entry
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing — RN Completion
- Master of Science in Nursing
- RN-Master of Science in Nursing Pathway
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- LVN to RN 30 Unit Option Certificate
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- Flexible 4-Week Classes: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week classes, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online and On Campus: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- The Fast Track Scholarship: National University is offering students who successfully complete three classes the opportunity to get every fourth class free. **
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 online and on-campus programs and flexible four-week classes designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 175,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Nursing, radiation therapy, and doctoral programs excluded
** Student must complete four courses (18-quarter units) in a six-month period and complete 13.5 quarter units before Fast Track Scholarship will be applied. Scholarship will apply to the last 4.5 quarter units.