Learn to lead the way in both smaller companies and large corporations or agencies with a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership. You’ll gain understanding in leadership theories and frameworks that organizational leadership professionals use to support and develop the skilled workforce that is so important to maintaining a competitive edge today.
The program begins with the premise that leadership is a skill that can be learned through the understanding of basic organizational theories, analysis of scenarios, evaluation of case studies, and dissection of complex problems. By taking this hands-on approach you’ll acquire valuable experiential knowledge and develop the leadership skills needed for team and group settings.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Develop a personal leadership approach.
- Identify challenges and advantages of diverse groups in organizations within a global environment.
- Analyze negotiating styles of leaders, and compare and contrast the concepts of leadership and power.
- Examine the strategies leaders use to motivate and evaluate members of groups and teams.
- Evaluate the ethical implications of leadership decisions and strategies.
- Explain how the classic studies have informed the understanding and application of leadership and organizational theory.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.