Request for Information
Tuition Reductions for Amazon Employees
NU is pleased to offer a scholarship to Amazon employees’ spouses and dependents, or Amazon employees that are ineligible for the Career Choice program. We look forward to helping you expand your knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth.
|Undergraduate Degrees||Graduate Degrees|
|Blue Badge Associates||Career Choice Benefits (see: nu.edu/amz)||25%|
|Other Amazon Employees||40%||25%|
|Amazon Spouse & Dependents||40%||25%|
Undergraduate Degrees – Other Amazon Employees, Spouses, and Dependents
Applicants that enroll in any undergraduate degree seeking program at NU will receive the scholarship resulting in a 40% discount; your tuition cost will be $1,000 per class. The average number of classes taken per calendar year is six. Should you take more than six courses per year, then the tuition will maintain the same 40% discount. Your per class tuition will be $1,000 per class rate. Should you take more than six courses per year, then the tuition will maintain the same $1,000 per class.
Graduate Degrees – All Amazon Associates, Employees, Spouses, and Dependents
Those applicants enrolling in a graduate degree seeking program at NU will receive a 25% discount per class. Your tuition will be $1,491.75 per class.
If you have any questions, then please speak with an Enrollment Advisor to learn more.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email it directly to your Enrollment Advisor! Join the over 185,000 NU Alumni and be sure to mention your scholarship code: AMZ!
National University is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call 855.773.9444.
Interested in an upcoming webinar?
- Step 1: Complete your Employment Verification Form
- Step 2: Email your Employment Verification Form to [email protected]
Get Course Credit for Work Experience
National University is dedicated to supporting adult learners from all walks of life. Recognizing that all students come to us with different experiences and knowledge, NU is proud to offer prior learning credit for applicable, measurable non-traditional learning such as military training and experience, non-collegiate training programs, advanced high school courses, career experience, and self-development.
- Click here to learn more: Prior Learning Credit at NU
Why Choose National University?
- Adult Focused for 50 Years: National University has been dedicated to providing accessible, achievable higher education to hard-working adults since 1971.
- Flexible 4-Week Courses: Start sooner and finish faster with four-week courses, monthly start dates, and year-round enrollment.
- 75+ Degree Programs: Choose from career-focused associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs designed to help you pursue your purpose and make an impact in your community.
- Online and On-site: Study options designed to fit into your busy schedule.
- Regionally Accredited: WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accreditation means your education meets high standards and is transferable.
- Veteran-Founded Nonprofit: National University is proud to be San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university.
About National University
National University, a veteran-founded nonprofit, has been dedicated to meeting the needs of hard-working adults by providing accessible, affordable, achievable higher education opportunities since 1971. As San Diego’s largest private nonprofit university, NU offers over 75 programs and four-week courses designed to help students reach their goals while balancing busy lives. Classes are offered online or on-site at locations across California. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to over 25,000 students and 185,000 alumni around the globe, many of whom serve in helping industries such as business, education, health care, cybersecurity, and law and criminal justice.
For More Information
Please fill out the form to the right, call 855-773-9444, or email [email protected] to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.
*Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.