Differentiation of Instruction
An in-depth look at students with mild to moderate disabilities served both in and out of the general education classroom with an emphasis on differentiating instruction for successful learning.( NV TL: B I, II)
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional, legal, and ethical practices for instructing students with M/M disabilities and diverse learners.
- Describe typical and atypical development of students with M/M disabilities and how it affects core curriculum.
- Coordinate the comprehensive instructional program for students with M/M disabilities and diverse learners.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, implement, and evaluate evidence-based curriculum that includes assistive technology.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to successfully teach reading and language arts to students with M/M disabilities and special needs
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.