An examination of financing partnerships between private businesses and public agencies such as school districts, college and university institutions and city and state governments. The course focuses on the design and construction of needed public facilities and the sponsoring of commercial redevelopment projects. Case studies provide detailed coverage of the complex process involve in taking a real estate project from conceptualization through construction.
- Describe the trends in alternative revenue sources for government financing.
- Analyze and evaluate the various alternative revenue sources available to administrators.
- Analyze the development of public-private financing partnerships.
- Compare traditional forms of government revenue sources with public-private ventures.
- Analyze and evaluate strategies and techniques for developing collaborative public and private projects.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of privatization commissions and outsourcing programs.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.