Digital Audio Creation
Computer-aided digital audio creation used in DVD, video, and Web authoring. Students learn basic music theory and composition practices applied to digital audio production, utilizing professional software tools used in the field, as well as hardware applications. Covers file management and compression for specific delivery mediums.
- Create active and interactive content with graphics, animation, sound and video using media authoring software.
- Describe and implement the phases of media production, from the initial planning to the final delivery of a professional product.
- Develop a personal vision in the creation of original multimedia content.
- Examine current trends and key technologies in the media industry.
- Explain the legal and ethical issues related to media production and distribution.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.