CJ Management and Leadership
An analysis of the organization and management of criminal justice agencies. Discusses principles of supervision and motivation of personnel, management problems and solutions, decision-making and administration of policies and procedures.
- Discuss the basic principles for leading and motivating others.
- Evaluate different organizational management styles.
- Discuss how effective decision making can produce change within an organization.
- Discuss emerging trends in local law enforcement leadership and management.
- Discuss the impact that effective communication has on individual and organizational levels.
- Evaluate different problem solving models used in criminal justice agencies.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.