Processes of ABA
Focuses on the fundamental aspects of behavior change strategies and tactics, such as stimulus control and the nature of reinforcing and aversive stimuli and their properties, and how these properties influence behavior change processes. Basic and applied empirical research demonstrating these strategies are covered. Students are required to purchase a one year subscription to the CBA Learning Module Series from Behavior Development Solutions (BDS). See Program Description for more details.
- Analyze the basic behavioral principles and procedures used for increasing behavior using positive and negative reinforcement strategies tactics.
- Assess the basic behavioral principles and procedures for reducing behavior.
- Compare and contrast basic behavioral principals and procedures used for teaching new behavior.
- Integrate basic behavioral principles and procedures for changing behavior into antecedent control strategies and tactics.
- Analyze the major BACB Fourth Edition Task List concepts.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
#1 Choice for CA Teachers
NU has recommended more candidates for teaching credentials in CA than any other university in the state.
Accredited by NCATE
Sanford College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.