Swope, Rodante P.A. Scholarship Details
For over 35 years Swope, Rodante, P.A.’s team of personal injury attorneys have fought for justice on behalf of our clients, many of whom are victims of spinal cord injuries and/or traumatic brain injuries.
Swope, Rodante P.A. is committed to rewarding those students who go out of their way to help others, with the hope that upon completion of their education these students will continue with philanthropic efforts as leaders of the community. In support of these student leaders Swope, Rodante P.A. awards $5,000 in higher education scholarships annually.
If you or someone you know would like to be considered for a scholarship please read the information below and follow the application process.
Applicants must be a student in good standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, seeking either an undergraduate degree or advanced degree at an accredited institution of higher education within the United States.
Applicants will mail the items listed below to:
Swope, Rodante P.A. Attn: Community Outreach
1234 E. 5th Ave
Tampa, FL 33605
- Cover letter including name, address, phone number, email address (MUST be a .EDU address), institution enrolled in, area of study and contact information for Bursars Office & Financial Aid Office.
- Official Transcript
- Essay of up to 1,500 words answering the following question: How does your field of study positively impact the lives of people with a disability?
- Personal statement of up to 2,000 words describing how and why you choose to give back to the community.
Award Dates & Deadlines:
Two scholarships in the amount of $2,500 are awarded annually, one in December and one in July of each calendar year.
For the December scholarship award, applications must be postmarked by November 15th, a winner will be chosen by December 15th and the award will be dispersed by December 31st.
For the July scholarship, applications must be postmarked by June15th, a winner will be chosen by July 15th and the award will be dispersed by July 31st.
Terms & Conditions:
- Scholarship award will be dispersed directly to the financial aid office/bursars office of the university matching the student’s .edu email address.
- Enrollment and qualifications will be verified with the university prior to disbursement, Swope, Rodante P.A. reserves the right to withhold the award if the applicant does not meet the qualifications at the time of disbursement.
- Employees, affiliates, vendors and the immediate family members of Swope, Rodante P.A., Vanguard Attorneys, or spinalcord.com are not eligible.
- If no applicant meets the academic or community service requirements, Swope, Rodante P.A. reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- All items required for submission including cover letter, transcript, essay, and personal statement must be submitted at the same time, incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Once we receive all items required for submission, within 2 weeks of receiving we will send a confirmation email to the email address provided to confirm eligibility. Please do not inquire on the status of your application until this time period has passed.
Student Loan Hero $1K Scholarship
Student Loan Hero, an unbiased solution to organize, manage, and repay your student loans, is thrilled to award two (2) $1,000 scholarships each semester to help alleviate educational costs.
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled (at least part-time) in a college/university
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit a short essay (500 words or less) answering one of the following
- What financial challenges have you overcome growing up?
- How will receiving this scholarship help you achieve your future financial goals?
- How will you manage your money both during and after college to make smart financial decisions?
- Opens: July 1
- Deadline: Aug. 15
- Winner Contacted: Aug. 30
- Opens: Nov. 15
- Deadline: Jan. 1
- Winner Contacted: Jan. 15
Final winners will be selected by our team and contacted via the email address provided.
The Student Loan Hero Scholarship contest is subject to the complete Official Rules available here: https://studentloanhero.com/scholarships/rules/
Find money for college at www.Fastweb.com. Search 600,000 scholarships worth over $1 billion. Find your dream school with personalized matching against over 4,000 colleges. Get expert tips on financial aid, careers and more. Get recruited by colleges looking for students like you.
Albertson & Davidson, LLP College Scholarship
Offering $3,000 in College Scholarship Awards
Scholarship Opens February 1st
At the law firm of Albertson & Davidson, LLP, we understand that obtaining an education is the pathway to success for many young Americans. As attorneys, we all have earned both undergraduate degrees as well as successfully completed a rigorous three-year Juris Doctorate and passed the California Bar Exam.
Through these experiences, we have come to understand the often-significant financial burdens associated with obtaining an education beyond high school. We are pleased to announce that we will be offering $3,000 in scholarship awards to the winners of our newly created infographic scholarship contest. By creating these awards, we hope to help the next generation of students realize their educational and professional goals.
Scholarship Eligibility and Application Requirements
The Albertson & Davidson, LLP College Scholarship is open to individuals who are currently attending or are planning on attending an accredited United States college or university during the fall 2019 semester.
This scholarship is only available to students attending domestic, U.S.-based colleges.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is May 1, 2019.
Our attorneys will review the submissions received and determine the winners based on the quality of the infographics and the applicants’ demonstrated potential for academic success.
A winner will be announced on our scholarship page and notified by email by May 15, 2019. Please note that the winners’ checks will be issued directly to the institution’s financial aid office.
For more information, please go to the scholarship link: https://www.aldavlaw.com/scholarship/
Community Outreach at Credit Sesame
Our scholarship is called “The Financial Literacy Scholarship” because our mission is to empower young adults to take charge of their credit and financial health. Twice per year, we award a student with a $2,500 scholarship to further their educational goals.
To apply, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Deadlines: October 30th and April 30th every year
- Open to all majors
- Must be enrolled at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- Open to college undergraduates, graduate students, and professional students
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
You can find more detailed information on our scholarship award here: https://www.creditsesame.com/scholarship/
We are incredibly proud to support our nation’s students and we would be honored to receive applicants from National University.
Course Hero 2019 Scholarships
Award Frequency: One recipient every six months
- Permanent Legal U.S. Resident
- Military affiliation:
- Retired, honorably discharged or active duty service members of any branch of the United States military, including the United States Army and Reserves, United States Navy and Reserves, United States Air Force and Reserves, United States Marine Corps and Reserves, United States Coast Guard and Reserves, the National Guard and Air National Guard, or spouses, children or family members of such service members
- At least 16 years old
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Currently enrolled full-time or part-time in a two-year or four-year accredited undergraduate or graduate college or university, or vocational, technical or private career institution in the United States, as listed on the U.S. Department of Education website, available at http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/Search.aspx
- Must submit an essay – 500 words or less. (Essay Question located in link below)
Award Frequency: One recipient every six months
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Age: 16 and over
- Permanent legal U.S. resident
- A detailed and well-written essay response
- Enrollment in a school listed on the U.S. Department of Education website
- Be the first in your family to attend college
For more information, go to: https://www.coursehero.com/scholarships/
Raymond A. Tice Scholarship
Who is eligible for the Scholarship?
- Be current high school students or college students residing in San Diego County, California.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Plan to attend full-time an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational school in the United States.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25 on a 4.0 scale.
Eligible applicans can apply at https://www.csascholars.org/tice1/
When is the deadline?
To be considered for a scholarship, applications and all supporting documentation must be received by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on March 2, 2020.