Get 25% Off Tuition
This scholarship is designed to reduce tuition expenses for veterans and their family members who are not using, or do not have access to the Post-9/11 GI Bill or Fry Scholarship. It may be used by spouses and dependents in conjunction with the Dependents’ Educational Assistance (Chapter 35) or with the Montgomery GI Bill® (Chapters 30, 1606, or 1607) when the servicemember is no longer actively serving (and therefore not eligible for the active service tuition rate).
- All veterans that can document service through DD214, DD256, DD257, or NGB22 with a discharge status of Honorable or General Under Honorable Conditions (Other Than Honorable, Bad Conduct Discharge, Dishonorable Discharge, Entry-Level Separation do not qualify)
- Spouses and dependents require a statement from the serving spouse/parent and a copy of the appropriate service verification document
- Veterans, spouses, or dependents utilizing Chapter 30, 1606, 1607, or 35 need only to provide their certificate of eligibility for the appropriate VA education benefit
- Eligibility will remain in effect as long as the student is continuously enrolled
- Current and new students qualify for this scholarship, but it is not retroactive
A tuition scholarship of 25% is approved for veterans, veteran spouses, and dependents that are not eligible for Post-9/11 GI Bill® or Fry Scholarship benefits. This scholarship will commence with the 2012 term.
Enrollment advisors, enrollment specialists, and/or academic advisors will assist with ensuring eligible individuals qualify and receive this scholarship.