CIH690 Business Mgt & Leadership
Course DescriptionGain practical knowledge about starting, managing, operating and leading an integrated healthcare practice. Characteristics of successful leaders, methods of research and creating a realistic business will be explored. Develops communication and leadership skills. Essentials of marketing, financial management, insurance, and legal and operational aspects of managing and growing an integrative health practice will be discussed.
- Evaluate the requirements for starting, managing and growing an integrated healthcare practice.
- Create a successful business plan incorporating evidence-based strategies.
- Recognize the concepts and practices of marketing, finance, and operations in managing an integrative healthcare practice.
- Distinguish ethical principles, values and socially responsible management practices.
- Design a personal leadership plan utilizing best practices in leadership, team building, decision making, and communication.