Gain a trait common to successful managers – understanding people – with a Master of Arts in Human Behavior. You’ll build strong theoretical and empirical base from which to begin to understand the human experience. Get exposure to a wide array of behavioral topics covering personal, social, and organizational issues. The program was developed for students who have specific ambitions in the fields of supervision, management, and administration, but also benefits those undergoing life transitions, seeking personal or career growth, or preparing for doctoral-level study.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Synthesize and apply communication theory and practice in real-world situations.
- Develop a personal and professional code of ethics based on knowledge and understanding of moral and ethical principles and values.
- Assimilate adult development and human sexuality theories and principles into personal and interpersonal growth.
- Analyze and apply behavioral and organizational change processes to personal, social, and organizational settings.
- Integrate theories of leadership into applied areas of supervision, management, and administration.
- Demonstrate multi-cultural awareness and appreciation of human diversity.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 170,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences