The pathway to the future begins here.
Admission to undergraduate programs at National University is based on evidence, including a student's academic record at other institutions, test scores, interviews, professional experience, motivation, and educational objectives.
Applications are reviewed year round, and qualified applicants can begin classes any month of the year, depending on course offerings at their chosen learning facility.
Use the links in this section to review:
- Admissions checklist of requirements for application
- Transfer policies
- Student orientation guide
- Undergraduate programs offered
- Tuition and fees information
- Ordering Textbooks
- Financial Aid Calculations
Click here to request further information about National University. If you would like immediate assistance, please contact an advisor at 855-355-6288.