Affiliations and memberships that strengthen National University and its quality.
National University has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) since 1977, the same body which accredits all of the major universities and colleges in California, Hawaii, Guam and the Pacific Basin.
In addition to being accredited by WASC, National University also is:
- Approved by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC)
- Approved by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- A member of the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE)
- A member of the Council of Colleges of Arts and Sciences (CCAS)
- National University's English Language Programs are accredited by the American Association of Intensive English Programs (AAIEP)