National University on-site location

Report an Incident or Concern

National University on-site location

BEFORE YOU BEGIN: If this is an emergency that involves an imminent risk of harm to self or others, please contact local authorities or dial 9-1-1 prior to filling out a referral form.

These forms are designed to provide students, employees, faculty, vendors, visitors, or others with an online method to report various issues to the University. Referrals submitted via these online forms are immediately received through the system and reviewed the next business day by designated staff, who will determine the appropriate course of action.

Behavioral Misconduct

Behavioral Misconduct is a violation to the Student Code of Conduct that is not academic in nature, such as:

  • Disrespectful engagement
  • Email harassment
  • Aggressive confrontation
  • Any act that significantly disrupts educational/administrative process
  • Bullying or cyberbullying

Report an Incident

Student of Concern

Are you worried about a student dealing with the following:

  • Mental health concerns (anxiety, depression, etc.)
  • Food insecurities
  • Housing insecurities
  • Reported suicidal thoughts/plans
  • Made a threat to someone else or the broader community
  • Strange or unusual behaviors

Refer a Student

Academic Misconduct

Academic Misconduct involves academic dishonesty in violation of the Student Code of Conduct, such as:

  • Plagiarism
  • Cheating/collusion
  • Recycled assignments
  • Use of prohibited sources
  • Purchased assignments
  • Use of surrogate(s)

Report an Incident

Prohibited Conduct Form – Title IX

Incidents of behavior such as:

  • Dating/domestic violence
  • Sexual assault
  • Sexual contact/touching
  • Sex/Gender Based Discrimination
  • Sexual harassment
  • Stalking

Report an Incident

Prohibited Conduct Form – Protected Class Harassment or Discrimination

Prohibited Conduct Form – Protected Class Harassment or Discrimination

Any instances of bias, discrimination, or harassment, based on:

  • Age
  • Disability
  • Marital status
  • National origin
  • Race/ethnicity
  • Religion
  • Sexual orientation
  • Veteran status

Report an Incident

University Grievance

The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) provides assistance when normal departmental processes have failed to resolve student problems or when there is not a well-defined procedure to address a unique concern. OSA analyzes the issue and develops a creative roadmap for possible solution(s), adhering to the Policies and Procedures published in the NU catalog.

Report a Concern

Student Accessibility Services

Students with disabilities who wish to apply for accommodations, please visit the Accessibility Services page:

If you are a staff or faculty member wanting to refer a student to Student Accessibility Services, please complete a report.
Refer a Student

Campus Safety & Security

Students, please let the security officer at the campus know about the issue so they can assist you immediately.

This report form is provided to further assist you.
Report an Issue


Students, please let a staff member at the campus know about the issue (i.e. broken sink/toilet, etc.). They will complete a form so the issue can be addressed.

If you are a staff or faculty member, please alert facilities directly with this report.
Report an Issue