ANE645 Principles of Anesthesia III
Lead Faculty: Dr. Bryan Tune
Detailed study of anesthetic techniques for differing surgical procedures for patients with acute and chronic pathophysiology requiring complex anesthesia management. Specialty practice of neurosurgery, renal, urology, transplant, hepatic, endocrine, trauma, pediatric, and high risk OB covered.
- Develop a plan for anesthetizing obstetrical patients presenting during emergency labor.
- Design a plan for anesthesia delivery to trauma, burn, and difficult airway patients.
- Develop an anesthetic plan for patients experiencing adverse intraoperative complications.
- Evaluate anesthetic considerations for major head and neck surgery.
- Analyze anesthetic management of various complex disease states.