RTT 310 Sectional/Topographic Anatomy
Identification of anatomical structures on a variety of medical imaging formats. Basic anatomical relationships will be compared and located using topographical and cross-sectional images.
- Differentiate between sagittal, coronal and axial planes of the body.
- Compare the imaging modalities for application to radiation therapy.
- Identify specific organs and structures on a variety of radiographic images.
- Given a specific structure/organ discuss its relationship to surrounding structures/organs.
- Identify topographic anatomy used to locate underlying internal structures.