BST322 Intro to Biomedical Statistics
Lead Faculty: Dr. Michael Myers
An introduction to concepts, procedures and software used in the statistical analysis of data in the health professions.
- Define and appropriately use statistical terminology.
- Determine the appropriate statistical procedures for specified data sets and research designs.
- Apply commonly used descriptive and inferential statistical procedures to selected data sets using statistical software.
- Describe the advantages and limitations of statistics in analyzing and interpreting data.
- Evaluate confidence in statistical conclusions by applying the laws of probability.