BST322 Intro to Biomedical Statistics
Lead Faculty: Dr. Michael Myers
An introduction to concepts, procedures and software used in the statistical analysis of data in the health professions.
- Define and appropriately use statistical terminology
- Determine the appropriate statistical procedures for specified data sets and research designs
- Apply commonly used descriptive and inferential statistical procedures to selected data sets using statistical software
- Describe the advantages and limitations of statistics in analyzing and interpreting data
- Evaluate confidence in statistical conclusions by applying the laws of probablity