HCA450 Global Health Systems
Lead Faculty: Dr. Suzanne Evans
Examination of factors that impact global health systems; analysis of health care delivery systems and influential governmental, economic, social and political forces. Consideration of healthcare resource development and allocation.
- Define concepts of healthcare systems from a global perspective.
- Describe the major international health status indicators and their data sources.
- Assess the influence of social and political factors on healthcare services in other countries.
- List major features of healthcare systems in selected countries.
- Compare and contrast the health status of selected countries according to political, social, economic, and policy factors.