COH619 PH Aspects of Human Sexuality
Lead Faculty: Dr. Gina Piane
Exploration of biological, psychological, behavioral and social aspects of health sexuality thoughout the lifespan. Community level interventions to promote healthy sexuality.
- Analyze behavioral, psychological and social factors that enhance or diminish healthy sexuality
- Critique behavioral and environmental risk factors for unplanned pregnancies,sexually transmissible infections, sexual abuse and assault
- Hypothesize theoretical frameworks for interventions to promote healthy sexuality
- Generate various approaches to promotion of healthy sexuality throughout the lifespan
- Create community interventions that promote healthy sexuality by applying Public Health Strategies