COH420 Health of Vulnerable Groups
Lead Faculty: Dr. David Adesanya
Considers population groups from different views: Biological, disease, educational, cultural, social, economic, political, geographic, age, gender, citizenship status, behavioral, and housing. Consideration of factors making certain groups vulnerable to premature and excess morbidity and mortality.
- Locate and evaluate internet sites on vulnerable populations.
- Describe the framework for defining and studying vulnerable populations.
- Discuss the demographics of vulnerable populations.
- Discuss the economic impact of health care for vulnerable groups.
- Discuss access to care for vulnerable populations.
- Identify programs and policies needed for vulnerable populations.