COH400 Environmental Health
Focus is on the foundations of environmental science and environmental issues. Global climate change, agriculture, biodiversity, resource management, environmental toxins, waste management, and other topics will be explored.
- Locate and evaluate internet sites on environmental topics and issues.
- Discuss how environmental issues affect people and places.
- Describe the science behind environmental news stories.
- Interpret graphs and environmental data.
- Make informed decisions on environmental issues.
- Describe natural resources and explain their importance to human life.