Specialization in Educational Technology
Dr. Cynthia Sistek-Chandler
This specialization is designed for individuals wishing to develop their knowledge and skills for using technology in the educational setting.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Integrate interdisciplinary connection between evidence based technologies for multimedia instruction.
- Use teaching strategies to accommodate learners in an online or blended environment.
- Participate in online community building and web-based interactive activities.
- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency of multimedia courseware and internet resource for use in instruction and delivery system.
- Examine the critical issues involved in designing effective distance educational programs.
- Design web-based courses using web page design authoring tools.
Required Courses (4 courses; 18 quarter units)