Lead Faculty: Dr. Maryam Davodi-Far
Course DescriptionRole, values, and issues of public management in democratic governance, citizen participation, power structures, and professional codes of conduct.
- Analyze the moral foundations of public service.
- Critically examine relationships between democratic values and the practice of public administration, including issues of accountability and responsiveness.
- Utilize critical thinking to analyze and address ethical issues and problems within the field of public administration.
- Evaluate ethical situations and how they will impact the day to day work of public servants in the field of public administration and public policy.
- Synthesize diverse multicultural ethical decision models using group collaborative processes.