National University’s offices of International Student Services provide the support you need to succeed, including:
- Assisting with any pre-arrival questions
- Advising on various academic degree programs and English proficiency requirements
- Placing you with a homestay host family
- Monitoring attendance and progress throughout the duration of academic programs
- Assisting with the graduation process
National University has several off-campus housing options for you. The majority of our international students live with a host family in homestay; however we can provide information for other off-campus options as well. To secure your housing accommodations, contact an international student services representative at least one month prior to your arrival.
National University offers the opportunity to participate in monthly site-seeing events, student development workshops, and peer networking opportunities. Please contact the international student services department on your campus for further details.