The Office of Student Conduct seeks to enhance student learning by creating an educationally purposeful, ethical and caring community, while protecting the larger interests of National University. Through the fair, timely, and consistent administration of the student conduct process, the Office of Student Conduct promotes student learning by the guiding principles of integrity, community, social justice, respect, and responsibility.
Office of Student Conduct Goals
- Create and implement programs and services that aim to increase awareness of NU community expectations for behavior.
- Cultivate campus and community partnerships that serve to broaden the reach and increase awareness of the Office of Student Conduct, and how it supports the NU community.
- Enhance student learning and inter-personal development by intentionally crafting educational sanctions that are timely, consistent, fair, and strive to minimize Student Code of Conduct violations.
- Student can explain why University policies exist and why the University community is concerned about student behavior.
- Student can articulate how their actions affect themselves and others.
- Student can communicate personal responsibility for their behavior and the effect within the University community.