National University has partnered with the largest textbook supplier and distributor in the nation, Barnes and Noble College (BNC) Services and MBS Direct. This partnership is intended to enhance your student experience by offering competitive pricing, quicker access, and additional purchasing choices for course materials.
To support your success, National University has negotiated an institutional agreement to lower costs on New and Used textbooks and offer Free two (2) day shipping on domestic orders fulfilled by MBS Direct. In addition, the Guaranteed Buyback Program and Digital Marketplace serve as great resources that can further reduce your cost of attendance.
The National University Online Bookstore is built around a course-driven system that ensures you order and receive the right book, right on time. Your textbooks and course materials are shipped from a state-of-the art warehouse that is fully operational 24 hours a day, five (5) days a week.
To find out which textbook(s) are required for your course, log in to your SOAR Student Portal from your Single Sign-On and follow the steps below:
- On the left-hand side of the student portal home, click on ‘My Enrollment Summary’
- Under Student Class Schedule, click the ‘View/Buy Books’ link to next to your course
- Depending on your course, the required textbook information will be listed, or when applicable, course-specific details will be provided on this page, including Technology Fees, Day One Access to Resources and Text (DART) eBook availability
- To view purchasing options, click on the link within the ‘Notes’ section or visit https://www.NUTextbooks.com
- Visit https://www.NUTextbooks.com
- Click on ‘Let’s Get Started’
- Select Your Term(s) and Your Course ID(s)
- Click View Your Materials
- Select your preferred format
- Check out
- Call 1-800-325-3252 or email email@example.com. The customer contact center is open 24/7, ready to take your order or answer your questions.
Accepted forms of payment include PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Please note: Term booklists are only available for the most current term and the two consecutive terms thereafter.
The following are important details and benefits of using the National University Online Bookstore:
Free 2nd Day Shipping: Available on purchases with BNC shipped domestically
New: Save up to 12%
Used: Save up to 25%
Rental: Immediate savings of up to 60%
Guaranteed Buyback: Know how much you will receive when you sell your book back
Digital Marketplace: Books in a range of conditions from vetted sellers at up to 95% off list price
The Price Match Guarantee: If you find a book that you purchased from us at a lower price on Amazon or Barnes & Noble, we will pay you the difference. Click here for more information
*Shipping and handling times for orders placed through the Digital Marketplace (other than MBS Direct) will vary; Free two (2) day shipping and Guaranteed Buyback Program do not apply.
If you need assistance or cannot locate your textbook please call the National University Online Bookstore at 1-800-325-3252, Click here for the Help center, or contact the National University Student Concierge Services Department at (866) 628-8988 Option 5 or email SCS@nu.edu