The Mission of the Office of the Registrar is to provide outstanding academic and support services to students, faculty, staff, and alumni in compliance with institutional, professional, and legal standards; and to provide timely and accurate information while maintaining the security and integrity of student data.
The Registrar’s Office maintains the academic records of all National University students. The Office issues transcripts, receives incoming student transcripts and documents, certifies enrollment, evaluates students’ records, monitors academic standing, coordinates grades and attendance, and processes students for graduation. The Registrar’s Office strives to improve processes and procedures by innovative use of technological resources. In all these duties the Office supports the University’s core values.
The Office of the Registrar can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-682-2237 ext. 8260
or via fax (858) 642-8721
Office of the Registrar Contacts:
- Incoming documents and transcripts – email@example.com
- Outgoing transcripts – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evaluation Services – email@example.com
- Committee on the Application of Standards (CAS) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Military Evaluations – email@example.com
- Graduation – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grades and Attendance – email@example.com
- Articulation – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave of Absence – StudentLOA@nu.edu
- Foreign Evaluations – email@example.com