Prepare for a future as a health professional through evidence-based research and clinical skill development with a curriculum that emphasizes prevention and integrative approaches to health care. National University prepares students with health sciences degrees for rewarding careers in the health care industry. You’ll gain the knowledge, skills, and values to advance in your profession, meet society’s health care delivery demands, and work in settings with diverse patients, families, and communities.
Department Head: Dr. Michael MyersMeet Our Faculty
Choose from our Programs below
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy
- Master of Science in Clinical Affairs
- Master of Science in Clinical Regulatory Affairs
- Master of Science in Complementary & Integrative Healthcare
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Clinical Lab Science Didactic Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Health Coaching
- Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
- Graduate Certificate in Integrative Health
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Health and Human Services
“Our faculty members are nationally recognized across a broad spectrum of health profession disciplines and prepare students for success in the ever-evolving health care field.”School of Health and Human Services