Build your foundation for increasing the effectiveness of both individuals and work teams with the Bachelor of Science in Organizational Behavior degree program. The behavior of individuals and groups is critical to business success, and professionals with the skills to manage and improve organizational performance are in demand. By understanding human behavior, psychology, and business, you’ll be able to help people lead more productive lives and be better at contributing to business goals and objectives.
By earning a degree in organizational behavior, you’ll learn how people make decisions and interact with one another, and find ways to improve these interactions. You’ll also develop important skills in conflict resolution, cultural sensitivity, and leadership while learning to plan, implement, and manage organizational change and technological innovation.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply ethics, responsibility, and legal obligations to personal and professional decision making.
- Apply the principles of human resource development, wellness, performance coaching and training to employee wellbeing, and organizational effectiveness.
- Employ entry-level skills and techniques in diagnosing, planning, implementing, and managing organizational change and technological innovation.
- Demonstrate mastery in interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills in diverse settings with diverse populations using oral and written forms.
- Recognize multiple cultural perspectives and assess their implications for work place success.
- Compare and contrast major psychological concepts of leadership, power, innovation, and social transformation.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 170,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences