Easterseals Southern California
Request for Information
15% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for Easterseals Southern California Employees and Behavioral Health Provider Network Members
National University is proud to partner with Easterseals Southern California and their Behavioral Health Provider Network (BHPN) to bring a 15% tuition reduction scholarship to employees looking to expand their knowledge and skills for professional and personal growth. The Easterseals Southern California Tuition Reduction Scholarship is a great benefit for working adults who want to reach specific educational goals, but find it challenging to fit classes into their busy lives. Tuition discounts can be applied to most bachelor’s or master’s degree programs. Please speak to an advisor for details about your Easterseals Tuition Reduction Scholarship!
National University is proud to provide educational partnership opportunities to organizations across the country.
To apply for your Tuition Reduction Scholarship, fill out this form and email it directly to your Enrollment Advisor!
Interested in an upcoming webinar? Click the “Register Now” button below.
Why Choose National University?
National University is a great choice for working professionals because it offers:
- A flexible one-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a full course in a single month.
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow.
- On-site or online options that give you the choice of taking classes at one of the school’s 28 campuses or online.
- Regionally accredited* by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, which means your classes and instructors meet high standards and your education is respected and transferable.
- A nonprofit, private university environment that is focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success.
- More than 190+ programs to choose from to advance your knowledge and skills
About National University
Founded in 1971, National University is among the largest, private, nonprofit universities in California. With more than 230,000 alumni, National University is dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse population of students. Three colleges the Sanford College of Education; the College of Letters and Sciences; and the College of Law and Public Service – offer more than 190+ graduate and undergraduate degrees and 23 teacher credentials. Programs are offered at locations throughout California and across the nation and are also available online. National University is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
For More Information
Please fill out the form to the right, email [email protected], or call 855.773.1509 to be connected with an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education
counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
* Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.