Investigate variables that enable and inhibit clear global communications. Such global variables are due to differences in culture as well as differences in infrastructure. Students learn to communicate clearly with multiple audiences as they analyze the technological, social, political and economic forces impacting communications in the digital age.
- Clarify the interrelationship between communications and information technology and societal development.
- Describe the current state of global communications and information technology and regional differences in the application of the technologies.
- Utilize global communications and information technologies to conduct professional and business-related research.
- Identify the specific requirements of your global audience in order to get your message across.
- Describe the role of providers of communication and information technology in the development of global network and growth of local economies.
- Analyze the role and impact of standardization bodies in the development of local and global communications and information infrastructures.
- Evaluate the impact of national governmental regulatory policies on the development of local and global communications and information infrastructure.
- Assess economic growth in specific countries that has resulted from the construction of communications and information infrastructures.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
College of Letters and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”College of Letters and Sciences