Hospitality & Casino Management Capstone
The capstone course is designed to be the culminating work of the Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality and Casino Management. Under the guidance of the instructor, students will design a project to demonstrate their mastery of the core components of the program, various managerial approaches and frameworks. Students will include scholarly research, attention to ethical frameworks, and critical analysis in their project. A professional presentation of 10-15 minutes of the student’s project is required.
- Integrate the sum of the student’s learning of the hospitality and casino management field as related to case analysis or individual project.
- Present a grammatically correct, written, final project.
- Analyze and make recommendations concerning case studies or scenarios needing managerial intervention.
- Demonstrate the ability to use online resources to research and prepare written and oral assignments.
- Prepare and present a 10-12 minute presentation demonstrating the student’s final project and skills in oral presentation.