Prediction in Marketing
New technologies have opened new arenas in prediction and marketing. Subjects of predictive analytics topics and its role in enterprise marketing will be discussed. The course applies predictive analytic tools to derive the organization’s strategic direction. Market and product analysis will be used to illustrate the development process. Results will be drawn from actual predictive analytics applications and interpreted in the context of business impact.
- Apply marketing concepts, theories and strategies to data analysis
- Develop data files to achieve business objectives.
- Apply normalized data for analytic process.
- Utilize marketing data to perform analysis related to the goal.
- Apply predictive analytic model to find patterns to support or reject the prediction.