Global Trade Policy Procedur
An examination of the development and current status of U.S. and foreign trade policies and procedures, this course focuses on GATT, NAFTA, European Integration, and other emerging regional trading blocs. It examines the impact of trade and foreign operations caused by national and regional antitrust laws. It surveys the procedures necessary for government approval of importing and exporting, including the legal options available to facilitate and overcome difficulties and disputes in foreign trade.
- Evaluate the important regional and international trade organizations and their operational framework and structure.
- Analyze the shortcomings of international private law, which affects international trade.
- Analyze the legal framework in which international trade takes place and international disputes are settled.
- Compare and contrast the legal aspects of import and export.
- Evaluate the impact of antitrust laws on international trade.
- Contrast the legal differences between international and national trade.
- Demonstrate fundamental legal understanding of the global business environment .
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.