Macro Micro Economics
An introduction to economics for business graduate students with no previous exposure to the subject, it covers topics including microeconomics, macroeconomics, and an introduction to management. No credit is awarded.
- Arrange data to convey meaning by utilizing tallies and graphs.
- Calculate arithmetic mean, geometric mean, median, and mode.
- Calculate range, variance, and standard deviation.
- Calculate the skew and kertosis.
- Calculate different types of probability (simple, joint, marginal and conditional).
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.