Full-Tuition Scholarships for Students Dedicated to Social Change
The Honors Fellows for Social Change Scholarship is intended for students invested in applying their education to create positive social change. This selective scholarship will offer full-tuition for up to two years for eligible students. Scholarship recipients will be automatically enrolled in the University’s Honors Minor, which is taken concurrently with the student’s regular program coursework.
The next Honors Cohort is scheduled to begin in January 2021. Students who currently meet the following criteria have received an invitation to apply for the 2021 Cohort. If you did not receive an invitation and would like to confirm your eligibility, please direct your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sophomore or junior standing
- Minimum 2.5 GPA at National University
- Account in good standing at the time of application
- Have completed the FAFSA form
- Have 60+ credits remaining toward BA degree completion
- Does not plan to graduate before the Honors Fellows Program coursework ends in May 2022
The application deadline for the upcoming cohort is Sunday, November 1st, 2020.