FNP685B FNP Residency Practicum
Concentrated residency experience in which the student will critically and accurately assess, plan intervene and evaluate nursing experiences related to the care of individuals, aggregates, and nursing systems. Required 240 preceptored/field experience clinical hours. FNP 685A and FNP 685B must be taken concurrently. Grading is S/U only.
- Formulate treatment modalities derived from current and emerging areas of knowledge for advanced nursing practice.
- Evaluate research findings to support best practices in advanced practice nursing and health systems.
- Select decision support systems to solve clinical problems for individuals, aggregates, and/or systems.
- Develop advanced leadership skills to mobilize interdisciplinary teams to solve highly complex clinical problems.
- Develop expertise to inform health policy and leadership in establishing clinical excellence and creating new models of health care delivery.
- Assess the health outcomes of individuals, aggregates, and systems.
- Synthesize knowledge of cultural diversity and global perspectives in delivering health care and in critiquing nursing systems.
- Examine the utilization of telecommunication technologies and information systems in the delivery and documentation of primary care services.