FNP684A Primary Care-Women & Children
Focus on methods of health promotion/disease prevention, and assessment and management of common health problems in infants, toddlers, school age children, adolescents, and women from menarche through to the climacteric. FNP 684A and FNP 684B must be taken concurrently and both completed satisfactorily to progress.
- Synthesize knowledge from nursing science, basic sciences, social sciences, and humanities to support advanced practice nursing of women and children.
- Synthesize knowledge from advanced practice to formulate plans of change related to the care of women and children.
- Integrate technology into advanced practice nursing care of women and children.
- Examine research findings applied to the delivery of advanced practice nursing care of women and children.
- Demonstrate ethical/legal accountability in decision making particular to advanced practice nursing care of women and children.