Minor In Creative Writing
The Minor in Creative Writing is designed for students in other majors who wish to develop their creative writing skills through an online creative writing program.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Discuss the basic conventions of at least two different contemporary creative genres.
- Produce polished, completed works in those genres.
- Read their own work critically and employ revision strategies to improve it.
- Critique the writing of others and offer constructive suggestions for improving it in a collegial setting.
- Produce a significant project in one genre.
- LIT 100 Introduction to Literature
- ENG 301 Fiction Writing II
- ENG 302 Poetry Writing II
- ENG 303 Screenwriting II
- ENG 375 Nature Writing