Student Loan Hero $1K Scholarship
Student Loan Hero, an unbiased solution to organize, manage, and repay your student loans, is thrilled to award two (2) $1,000 scholarships each semester to help alleviate educational costs.
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled (at least part-time) in a college/university
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit a short essay (500 words or less) answering one of the following
- What financial challenges have you overcome growing up?
- How will receiving this scholarship help you achieve your future financial goals?
- How will you manage your money both during and after college to make smart financial decisions?
- Opens: July 1
- Deadline: Aug. 15
- Winner Contacted: Aug. 30
- Opens: Nov. 15
- Deadline: Jan. 1
- Winner Contacted: Jan. 15
Final winners will be selected by our team and contacted via the email address provided.
The Student Loan Hero Scholarship contest is subject to the complete Official Rules available here: https://studentloanhero.com/scholarships/rules/
Find money for college at www.Fastweb.com. Search 600,000 scholarships worth over $1 billion. Find your dream school with personalized matching against over 4,000 colleges. Get expert tips on financial aid, careers and more. Get recruited by colleges looking for students like you.
Engineering Scholarship Program
The people behind improving our lives in the way we work and manage many tasks are engineers. The engineers work with the latest technology and invent new appliances or devices which make our life easier. It is very much necessary for us to encourage the students to go for education in the field of engineering so that society experiences growth in terms of finance and ease of living in the future.
This is the reason why Alliance Recruitment Agency has come up with an engineering scholarship program which would financially aid the students and encourage them to acquire education in engineering stream.
About Alliance Recruitment Agency
Alliance International is a global recruitment agency connecting companies with the right talent. We help companies in hiring the best talent enabling its growth and skilled candidates in getting their dream job. We have assisted many engineers worldwide in acquiring the positions in topmost MNCs and accomplish their career goals.
But, before acquiring a job, education comes into the picture. One cannot acquire the skills in any field, without the right education and training. We help students in acquiring the training without any financial constraints through this scholarship program.
About Engineering Scholarship Program by Alliance
The students winning this scholarship would get a reward amount of USD1000 which they can use for tuition fees, books, or any other expenses related to their engineering course of study.
Before winning the scholarship, you need to know the eligibility for applying and the application process. So, here you go –
- The applicant should have enrolled or planning to enroll for undergraduate or postgraduate engineering course (for, eg. B.E, B.Tech, M.E. M.Tech) with an accredited college/university.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of age while applying.
- The applicant should have completed High School / Secondary School education.
- The applicant should be a citizen or permanent resident of USA or Canada.
- While applying, the applicant should have completed at least one term of college/university engineering course after completing high school or secondary school education.
- The students having a time gap between graduation and post graduation are not eligible.
- College dropouts are not eligible.
How to Apply?
To apply for this engineering scholarship program, you need to submit a project relating to your course of study. For example, if you are pursuing your graduation in Mechanical Engineering, you need to submit an innovative idea relating to frictionless working or any mechanism of a machine.
This project can be in the form of a thesis, video, or a project report which is a combination of text and images.
You are supposed to send this project through email on email@example.com before 15th May 2019. The winners would be announced on our website https://www.alliancerecruitmentagency.com/ on 31st May 2019.
Important Note: Please do not try to contact any other phone numbers or email on any other email id (besides firstname.lastname@example.org) in regards to this scholarship, as that may have a negative impact on your application.
Besides the project report mentioned above, you need to email us the below-mentioned details
- Contact Details
- Name of the College/University
- Name of the Course of Education Currently Enrolled or Planning to Enroll
- Student ID Number
That is all we need from our end. We aim to ensure that the students acquire education in the field of their interest without any financial constraints.
Terms & Conditions
- Alliance Recruitment Agency holds the right to verify the details submitted by the students like the student ID, name of the college/university, course of study, etc.
- The winners would be chosen by the panel of judges from Alliance Recruitment Agency. The decision by the judges would be final and cannot be challenged.
- Alliance Recruitment Agency reserves the right to publish the winners’ names and photographs on our website https://www.alliancerecruitmentagency.com/
- Alliance Recruitment Agency can change the rules and regulations of the scholarship program at any time during the process except the reward amount
- The scholarship amount of $1000 is one-time reward only.
Albertson & Davidson, LLP College Scholarship
Offering $3,000 in College Scholarship Awards
Scholarship Opens February 1st
At the law firm of Albertson & Davidson, LLP, we understand that obtaining an education is the pathway to success for many young Americans. As attorneys, we all have earned both undergraduate degrees as well as successfully completed a rigorous three-year Juris Doctorate and passed the California Bar Exam.
Through these experiences, we have come to understand the often-significant financial burdens associated with obtaining an education beyond high school. We are pleased to announce that we will be offering $3,000 in scholarship awards to the winners of our newly created infographic scholarship contest. By creating these awards, we hope to help the next generation of students realize their educational and professional goals.
Scholarship Eligibility and Application Requirements
The Albertson & Davidson, LLP College Scholarship is open to individuals who are currently attending or are planning on attending an accredited United States college or university during the fall 2019 semester.
This scholarship is only available to students attending domestic, U.S.-based colleges.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is May 1, 2019.
Our attorneys will review the submissions received and determine the winners based on the quality of the infographics and the applicants’ demonstrated potential for academic success.
A winner will be announced on our scholarship page and notified by email by May 15, 2019. Please note that the winners’ checks will be issued directly to the institution’s financial aid office.
For more information, please go to the scholarship link: https://www.aldavlaw.com/scholarship/