OutdoorStack’s Annual Financial Aid Program 2018
OutdoorStack’s Financial Aid Program 2018: At OutdoorStack, we’re passionate about outdoor activities, and we want to help others who are passionate about outdoors. Outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, cycling, water sports, winter sports are all about people sharing common interests and are strongly important for building communities.
We are now accepting applications for our Third Annual Financial Aid Program. Each year we award a scholarship to one student passionate about outdoor activities.
- Must currently be a student of National University.
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time, part-time, or online education student.
- Students of all majors are encouraged to apply.
One winner of a $1500 scholarship.
Here is the link where students can apply: https://outdoorstack.com/finaid
The last date to apply is 28 February 2019.
2018 American Sign Letters Scholarship
American Sign Letters has been creating high quality signs, letters and plaques for years and it’s our time to start giving back to the community. We have created an annual $1,000 scholarship to award the winners of our unique design contest.
To participate applicants can choose to design one of the following:
- Design a building sign for any building on your college campus.
- Design a sign or logo for a business you would like to own one day.
- Design a plaque for someone that impacted your life.
All designs should be on a mockup of a building or wall.
- Applicants must be planning to enroll in an accredited United States college or University in the Spring 2019 semester.
How to Apply:
All people who wish to participate should send their designs as an attachment in an email. We prefer pdf or jpg files to Scholarship@americansignletters.com by January 31.
In the email please include:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- If you are under 18, contact information for your parents
- The name of the school you are attending or planning on attending
- The best way to contact you
Once the application period has ended, our scholarship committee will review the submissions and choose a winner by February 28th, 2019. The winner will be chosen considering the following factors:
The winner will be awarded a $1,000 check, issued directly to their University / College of their choice.
Resources you could use:
All personal information collected from scholarship applicants will be used only for the purpose of awarding the Annual $1,000 Scholarship. No personal information will be distributed, sold, or provided to third parties. By submitting your designs, you are granting permission for American Sign Letters to edit and publish your design on American Sign Letters website or social media accounts.
If you have any questions please contact Scholarship@americansignletters.com
2018 Digital Media Scholarship Program
We are proud to announce our annual Digital Media Scholarship Program for 2018! One lucky student will be given $1500 towards their education.
We live in a digital age, where the opportunities are endless. Students growing up today have the technology that further enhances their capacity to reach greater heights in education. With technology at the tip of our fingertips, we can help students today become better prepared to be the leaders of tomorrow!
The Digital Media Scholarship Program is designed for students who aim to achieve their goals by properly using digital media for the right purpose, without becoming distracted by the endless amounts of distracting content.
This scholarship is available for all students currently attending a college or university full-time. We understand education is becoming expensive, so we’d like to help give back to the leaders of tomorrow.
Deadline For Entry
- All entries must be submitted in word doc format (.doc/.docx) and sent to email@example.com
- Winner will be chosen based on creativity and originality
- Entries must be made by 12/07/18
* Information gathered from the application process will not be used to solicit future business or commerce. The information collected on the application will not be sold or transferred to anyone else for purposes of solicitation.
DECASO Scholarship Program - Future Quest Scholarship
DECASO is a decorative arts society offering a scholarship award in for the 2019 academic year, designed to support students from diverse backgrounds and students who are determined to further their education. We will award up to $2,500 in a college scholarship to a very deserving student. Good luck!
How to apply:
DECASO is offering a $2,500 scholarship award (Click website below). To apply, applicants must meet the minimum eligibility requirements and complete the application for the scholarship award by the application deadline.
Deadline: January 1, 2019
DECASO is committed to helping college students achieve their dreams. If you are overcoming obstacles to earn a college degree, we want to hear from you! Students from all backgrounds and majors are encouraged to apply.
For more information, please go to the DECASO website: https://www.decaso.com/pages/scholarship
The San Diego Foundation 2018-19 Common Scholarship Application
The San Diego Foundation 2018-19 Common Scholarship Application is due in less than a month. We continue to seek applicants, including the following:
- African-Americans, Latinos and Native Americans studying health care, teaching or other areas of study
- Foster youth or those who have previously been in the foster care system
- Community college students and students attending career/technical schools
- Athletes, including runners, swimmers, wrestlers, sailors and students in other varsity sports
- Adults going back to pursue educational goals
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) majors
Please spread the word to students who meet any of these criteria. Students can access the application at SDFoundation.org/CSA. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 814-1343.
The deadline to complete the application is Thursday, February 1 at 2pm.
ShoesTracker Scholarship Program
ShoesTracker’s mission is to help people improve their overall foot health and to have strong feet. We aim to provide information and support to individuals struggling with foot pain as well as the means to improve overall foot health.
The same three things cause nearly all foot pain:
- Ill-fitting shoes – tight shoes, high-heeled shoes
- Certain medical conditions – pregnancy, obesity, diabetes, arthritic conditions, and some medications
- High-impact exercise – jogging, strenuous aerobics
Based on the causes of foot pain, we aims to address foot health, focusing on how to fix foot problems, relieve pain, as well as care for and strengthen feet.
We provide a shoe buyer’s guide in order to avoid the problem of ill-fitting shoes and ensure that individuals purchase shoes that are right for them. We also offer running resources, as runners are one of the largest groups to suffer from foot pain and poor foot health.
At ShoesTracker, foot health is very important to us and we want it to be important to you as well.
About ShoesTracker Annual Scholarship
The purpose of the ShoesTracker scholarship is to draw attention to an often-ignored issue: foot pain and foot health.
By encouraging students to write about their personal experiences or the experiences of the individuals that they know and think of methods to raise awareness, this scholarship opens up the conversation about foot pain and foot health.
The more people who talk about foot pain and foot health, the more people who can learn about the methods of dealing with it, the causes of it, and the best ways to prevent future foot pain.
Our feet carry us throughout our lives. It is important that we take care of them, that we know how to take care of them. We are hoping that your stories will help us with that goal.
ShoesTracker Scholarship Procedure & Information
The ShoesTracker scholarship is an annual scholarship. The deadline for this scholarship round is September 9, 2018.
There is one award available for one student and the award value is $2 000 (U.S. Dollars).
The award will be sent directly to the winner's school for consideration within a week after the deadline.
Who Can Apply?
Anyone is welcome to apply for this scholarship, no matter where in the world you reside. However, there are some criteria overall for the application.
- You must be a student (High School, College, or University).
- The essay must be written in English.
- The essay must be between 500-2000 words long.
- The essay must be original content from the applicant. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
Where and How?
Applying to this scholarship is simple.
- Fill out the form below.
- Send your essay in a pdf or word format to the following email email@example.com.
Your essay should address the following the following three questions.
- What foot pain or struggles with foot health have you (or someone you know) experienced?
- How have these issues been handled by you (or someone you know)?
- In what ways can you raise awareness in your community about foot health and foot pain?
Student Loan Hero $1K Scholarship
Student Loan Hero, an unbiased solution to organize, manage, and repay your student loans, is thrilled to award two (2) $1,000 scholarships each semester to help alleviate educational costs.
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled (at least part-time) in a college/university
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit a short essay (500 words or less) answering one of the following
- What financial challenges have you overcome growing up?
- How will receiving this scholarship help you achieve your future financial goals?
- How will you manage your money both during and after college to make smart financial decisions?
- Opens: July 1
- Deadline: Aug. 15
- Winner Contacted: Aug. 30
- Opens: Nov. 15
- Deadline: Jan. 1
- Winner Contacted: Jan. 15
Final winners will be selected by our team and contacted via the email address provided.
The Student Loan Hero Scholarship contest is subject to the complete Official Rules available here: https://studentloanhero.com/scholarships/rules/
Find money for college at www.Fastweb.com. Search 600,000 scholarships worth over $1 billion. Find your dream school with personalized matching against over 4,000 colleges. Get expert tips on financial aid, careers and more. Get recruited by colleges looking for students like you.