NSG414 Nursing Leadership
Lead Faculty: Dr. Rebecca Dahlen
Facilitates acquisition of the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of a generalist professional nurse in the role of leadership and management of health care. The student will analyze organizational, legal, and interpersonal principles within the health care setting.
- Evaluate nursing care delivery models
- Analyze the techniques utilized by effective leaders and mangers in healthcare environments
- Apply principles of collaborative decision-making, integrating current evidence to ensure safe, quality care.
- Analyze the role of organizational culture and its impact on nursing practice.
- Synthesize a personal philosophy of professional nursing and role as leader.