ANE676 Nurse Anesthesia Seminar IV
Lead Faculty: Dr. Bryan Tune
Course DescriptionExplore and review of complex principles and applications of nurse anesthesia. Scholarly inquiry into case studies, patient care management, thesis development, and intensive review
- Demonstrate didactic knowledge to clinical application with minimal fragmentation.
- Construct a thorough preoperative assessment and anesthesia plan.
- Evaluate the relationship between theory and practice as it relates to nurse anesthesia and healthcare.
- Defend current practice and personal research.
- Construct draft version of an organized thesis or project.