ANE666 Nurse Anesthesia Seminar II
Lead Faculty: Dr Bryan Tune
Course DescriptionExplore and review of the principles and applications of nurse anesthesia. Scholarly inquiry into case studies, patient care management, thesis development, and intensive review.
- Develop knowledge in the basic science of nurse anesthesia.
- Formulate anesthesia management plans that utilize respiratory physiologic theory.
- Evaluate practice for the purpose of continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability in the role of the nurse anesthetist.
- Select appropriate literature for Journal Club review
- Develop a written review of the literature related to topic of scholarly inquiry.