CLS495 Clinical Lab Science Capstone
Lead Faculty: Philip Payne
A student initiated project in the field of clinical laboratory science or a closely related subject area which culminates in a scholarly professional written report and an oral presentation. Grading is by H, S, or U only. Course is eligible for an 'IP' grade.
- Apply the essential tools of inquiry to collect and evaluate a topic in clinical laboratory science.
- Use appropriate library and technology resources.
- Conduct research using primary sources and peer reviewed professional journals.
- Use of reflective analysis and synthesis to prepare an original work.
- Discuss influences of human diversity in the project.