CLS320 Clinical Lab Management
Lead Faculty: Mr. Philip Payne
Exploration of financial, personnel-related, operational and marketing issues affecting the clinical laboratory.
- Analyze communication case studies and propose a plan for solution.
- Develop a list of activities that a manager could use in the clinical laboratory to enhance team building.
- Analyze conflict management approaches used in the clinical laboratory.
- Create a proposal for developing and marketing an outreach program.
- Discuss the role of the laboratory in pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical phases.